Nose Hair Trimmer – 7 Great Features To Look For
Bushy nose hair is a very common problem faced by men and this is something that turns women off very much. A nose hair trimmer is a very important weapon in a well groomed man’s arsenal. Since there are so many hair trimmers available in the market these days, a few tips on how to select them will be of great use to the average man (or the woman who wants to gift one to him). Be sure to look for the following features when selecting a trimmer for nose hair:
• Good reach – The best trimmer will be able to reach into inaccessible parts of your best manual nose hair trimmer, and even your ears, in order to cut away hairs that grow there. You need to be able to get rid of all visible hair during a single session so that you do not have to spend a lot of time on personal grooming.
• Ease of use – Select a trimmer that soft touch rubber handle so that you can use it easily and have the maximum possible control over it. The trimmer head should also be very small and angled to enable easy use. You should also be able to clean it easily and quickly.
• Waterproof – Since the nose hair trimmer will very often be used in the bathroom or shower you need to pick a model that can be fully immersed in water without any problems. This will also enable you to clean it under running water, thereby ensuring that you save a great deal of time.
• Cordless – A cordless trimmer is very easy to use; it is obviously a great advantage if you can use it anywhere in the bathroom instead of being restricted to a single place.
• Durable – Look for a trimmer that has a very good trimming head with blades that will not lose their edge easily. Also, the device should be strong enough to survive falls. It should also have a long lasting motor.
• Safety – This is a very important factor indeed since the trimmer will be used inside your nose. Select a model that is designed to clip hair without cutting your skin because injuries inside the nose can be very painful. Also, it should be designed to cut hairs and not pull them out of your skin.
• Small Size – This is very important since you’ll need to carry the trimmer with you whenever you travel.
The right nose hair trimmer will ensure that you stay well-groomed at all times. Try to find one at the right price.