As promised, here is the second part of my article on kitchen natural beauty tips revealed.
Everyday, a lot of people can be seen frantically walking on the streets, waving for taxis or jumping to catch their bus in going to their offices and not be late. In the evenings, the same busy bodies can be seen hurrying to get home to attend to their families and house chores. What is worse, they have to bring home their office work to finish it even past bedtime just to meet their deadlines.
With all these daily punishments, can you imagine all the smoke, dust, sunlight and lack of sleep that they are exposed to everyday? Many of them experience dry hair, sunburned and wrinkled dry skin, swollen dry eyes and body odors because of excessive sweating.
Are there any health remedies or natural relaxation tips ways to prevent all these without resorting to the expensive modern methods?
Yes there is. Let us go back to your kitchen and see what natural beauty tips will be revealed this time.
For Hair Treatment and Rejuvenation
• Tomato Juice Hair Rejuvenation – Juice from fresh or canned tomatoes is rich in vitamin C and makes the hair strong and lush. Rinse and towel dry your hair then rub 1 cup of tomato juice on the moist hair making sure that the juice reaches the scalp. Rinse with water again after massaging for 10-15 minutes.
• Coconut Oil Hair Treatment – Warm coconut oil, when massaged on the scalp and rubbed on the hair will result to thick shiny and soft hair. Allow the coco oil to stay for about 30 minutes. This coconut oil treatment is good for dry, brittle or falling hair.
• Citric Shine for Short Hair – To have short and shiny hair, rub it with a mixture of 1 cup of mayonnaise, 2 toss of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of vinegar and 1 egg yolk mixed and blended well. Allow to dry while massaging the creamy mixture. Do this in the morning or evening once or twice a week for 6 to 8 months. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. A rinsing solution of 1 part each of water and vinegar or 1 tablespoon of baking soda to a liter of water. This hair treatment will remove the acidic smell from your hair.
For Healthy Skin and Tired Dry Eyes
• Carrot Face Mask – Mix an egg yolk with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and half cup of shredded carrots in a high speed blender for 1-2 minutes. Put the mixture or cream over the face and let dry for 10-15 minutes. This “mask” will make a healthy skin and look younger. It will also help make clear skin. Do this once a week, preferably in the morning.
• Eye Relaxer – Cucumber slices help relax tired dry eyes. They also prevent swelling around the eyes due to lack of sleep. Likewise, the cool cucumber removes and prevents “crow feet” or laugh lines around the eyes. Put a slice of cucumber over the eyes for 5-10 minutes as you relax and you will feel the result immediately. You can do this daily before sleeping and after waking up.
Body Odor Due to Excessive Sweating and Skin Whitening
• Deodorant – To remove the acidic smell of armpits and feet because of excessive sweating, put a small amount of powdered alum between the toes of your feet before putting on your socks. Stockings and shoes this will keep your feet dry and free from the acidic smell. Do the same to your armpits. The alum will even serve as skin whitening to the dark areas of your armpits. Baking soda will also have the same absorbing effect on your skin. Do the same thing with baking soda as you do with alum.
• Skin Whitener Mousse – Papaya and lemon are excellent skin whitening mixtures. Make a mousse out of 1 cup of overripe papaya, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 2 tablespoon of no-fat powdered milk. Blend all the ingredients until smooth. Apply a thin layer on the face, arms, and neck and let the mousse stay for 10-15 minutes, and then rinse with warm water. Do this for 1 month.
Follow these simple steps for immediate satisfying results. These inexpensive natural mixtures will eliminate body odor caused by excessive sweating, be an effective hair treatment, relax tired dry eyes, provide proper skincare for a clear skin, and have a healthy skin.
In part 3 of this article, I will be revealing natural beauty secrets for cuticle remover and cuticle softener, solution to dry skin, and mixtures to improve your skin tone and texture.
Meanwhile, why not share these secrets to your family and friends. Together, experience the natural beauty wonders that you have learned here in Natural Beauty Tips in the Kitchen Part 2.